please help identifying shower valve.

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Keith_A, Aug 3, 2014.

  1. Keith_A

    Keith_A New Member

    Aug 3, 2014
    Hi all,

    This looks to be the best plumbing forum on the net, so I thought you all might be able to help. I inherited a condo that was built in the early 70s and replumbed at some point because I see PEX piping. The shower valve had no handle and doesn't have any manufacturer identification. I am looking to update the trim and replace the cartraige due to a slow drip. Any help would be very much appreciated.

    Thanks! 20140608_153611.jpg 20140706_122347.jpg 20140706_122317.jpg 20140706_122335.jpg
  2. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona
    It was made under several names, Kohler, Briggs, Federal Huber, Bradley, and Cole are the most common. I am not sure what "updated trim" would be available, but the cartridge can be found at any "good" faucet parts store.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. Keith_A

    Keith_A New Member

    Aug 3, 2014
    Thank much HJ! Spot on. Now I know what to look for!
Similar Threads: please help
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Diverter leaking from inside tube. please help identify/locate part Sep 12, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Shower leaking! Please help! Aug 23, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help ID'ing Tub Fixture please Aug 16, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Can't seem to find a prefab shower kit to fit my homes alcove. Please help! Jun 10, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Can you please id&locate Ceramic shower cartridge (PHOTOS) to help save many $. Jun 6, 2015

Share This Page