Please help identify Delta shower/tub faucet

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by tmcguinn1, Apr 1, 2008.

1. tmcguinn1

tmcguinn1 New Member

I replaced my mother's bathroom recently, cleaning and replacing the old faucet. It leaks into the knob so I would like to buy parts to fix, but do not know what model it is. It is an 18 year old builder's model. Delta, single knob, lift to turn water on, turn knob to adjust temp, diverter is on spout. At the same time, if it is not too big a deal, I would like to convert it to a lever instead of a knob as my mother has a bad hand. Can anyone help me identify which model and also advise on the knob to lever conversion? Thanks!
  2. Peanut9199

Peanut9199 Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale