One faucet sink water filter

Users who are viewing this thread

51f1

Reaction score
My new house's sink has one of those small under sink water filters for drinking water, takes forever to fill a coffee pot half full. Can anyone recommend a high volume spinon filter system, for just one faucet. We're on a community well, good water, just filtering for taste and sand particles. Actually, I wish I could just have a higher volume filter I could plumb to the sink's cold water pipe, and forget the little drinking faucet. Any tips welcome! Gene in Mendocino, CA

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
It sounds as if you have a carbon blockl type cartridge. You can't get better, or higher flow through them because they adsorb and absorb things out of the water and that takes time. So find something else to do while filling large pots and enjoy very high quality drinking and cooking water.

What you're asking/wishing for doesn't work very well or at all. And it gets expensive buying cartridges so frequently. Plus that takes more time than filling a pot a few times a week.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks