No gravity, no well installation?

Users who are viewing this thread

woz442

Reaction score
Any reasonably priced systems that would allow me to install below grade and not have to dig an ejector pump well? Can a wall mount toilet be mated up to a low-profile ejector system that can sit on the floor behind it, I have plenty room behind the wall.

I'm trying like heck not to have to bust up the floor.....

Iminaquagmire

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Do a google search for macerating toilets. You can get them as one piece units or as units that connect to a rear outlet or wall hung toilet.

woz442

Reaction score
I thinking of using a Zoeller Qwik Jon behind the wall and plumbing that to a wall hung toilet, that way I won't have to raise the floor in the bathroom to match the platform height of the Qwil Jon and I get more height from the rear exit wall hung toilet to the Qwik Jon inlet thus creating a little better gravity assist. Any thoughts out there?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks