Need to replace microsprays with something more rugged

Users who are viewing this thread

Blown

Engineer
Reaction score
My friend's beds are set up with a mixture of drip and microsprays, all on the same zone all the way around the house. I'm not sure how many sprays/emitters, but it's a LOT and rezoning is not something that I could get done any time soon. I'd estimate maybe 12 microsprays with the rest being emitters.

So the microsprays are attached atop rainbird xeri-pop heads. The problem is that they get broken ALL the time by the mowers and sometimes by her. I am tired of replacing them, so I'd like to throw on a normal spray nozzle.

The problem is that I don't know what nozzel(s) to use that will put out about as much flow as the microsprays. I don't want to just toss on just whatever and mess up the balance of the system.

What do you guys think?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks