Need recommendations for toilet for elderly mother

Users who are viewing this thread

Unmesh

Reaction score
I've sought help here in the past for my Mom's toilet that occasionally plugged and needed to be snaked (Thanks!)

We are now going to convert her shower to a curbless one which will require the tile floor to be redone whether we use a prefab fiberglass shower pan with an integrated slope or get the sub-floor sloped down and tiles put.

We thought we might as well use the opportunity upgrade her toilet to an ADA compliant one and could use recommendations.

Also, is it worth getting a pressure assisted toilet because of the previous backup issues? Our drain pipes are ABS.

Thanks

Peterson

Reaction score
Kohler Highline Extra Tall. The bowl is 19 inches high and perfect for people with limited mobility. Flushes very well. Available at Home Depot.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks