Need Help with AC Repair: Seeking Advice

Users who are viewing this thread

sajesak

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm facing an AC unit issue and could use some guidance. Lately, it's been blowing warm air instead of the refreshing cool breeze it's supposed to.

I've checked the thermostat settings, changed the filter, and even cleaned the vents, but no luck. Could it be a refrigerant leak or something more serious?

If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has expertise in AC repair,

I'd greatly appreciate your insights. Trying to avoid a hefty repair bill if possible!

sajesak

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm facing an AC unit issue and could use some guidance. Lately, it's been blowing warm air instead of the refreshing cool breeze it's supposed to.

I've checked the thermostat settings, changed the filter, and even cleaned the vents, but no luck. Could it be a refrigerant leak or something more serious?

If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has expertise in AC repair,

I'd greatly appreciate your insights on AC repair in Austin TX. Trying to avoid a hefty repair bill if possible!
thanks in advance for any help

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
If you have an ohmmeter check the outdoor unit fuses at the shutoff. and the breakers. In almost any other case, and even if a fuse blew, you will need to pay for service. Find a highly recommended local on Nextdoor or Yelp

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks