Need help to identify shower stem valve

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by nepswave, Mar 22, 2007.

1. nepswave

nepswave New Member

I need to replace a shower stem ceramic disc cartridge (three faucet system - hot, cold, and diverter), but I cannot figure out the brand of this valve. I pulled it out of the hot water side. Unfortunately, one of the ceramic discs is cracked. Anyone out there that recognizes it?

Attached Files:

2. Verdeboy

Verdeboy In the Trades

You'll need to post a better photo than that. You can always bring it into the plumbing supply store to try to match it up.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. nepswave

nepswave New Member

Better picture

Sorry for the first picture. Here is a better one. No local plumber seems to know who makes it and since the longer stem was soldered on, it seems like it will be a little harder to match than usual. Any ideas?

Attached Files: