Need Help Identifing This Shower Facuet

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by yokimjd, Jan 18, 2009.

1. yokimjd

yokimjd New Member

I've been to the usual places and cannot find a rebuild kit for this facuet. It is a single handle shower facuet. Hopefully someone from this forum can help me find the manufacturer and a rebuild kit.

The thing leaks and now it's worse since I took it apart. I can't find the parts because I don't know the model / make.

Please help - Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Price Pfister. See page 57 of this PDF: http://www.alfanoplumbingparts.com/pdf/single.pdf

You don't have to buy from that dealer, I am just using their website for the picture. You can get it from a plumbing supply house, or direct from PP. 1-800-PFAUCET
  3. yokimjd

yokimjd New Member

Thanks Jimbo - with your help I was able to further identify it. If anyone else ends up looking for the same one, there is the exploded view and parts listing. For whatever reason this forum will not allow me to post the link, so do a search for 0X8 JX8