Move cold water

Users who are viewing this thread

Carrud

DIY'er
Reaction score
Im interested to know how someone more knowledgeable would handle this. My new vanity has a divider inside that will sit very close to my cold water inlet. Things will fit just fine but thinking toward the future there would be no room to work if/when something needs fixing there.

If I move the cold water line so it sits further away from that cabinet wall/divider (divides the drawers and open space) what/how would be better to do this?
What is best min distance to stay from the cab side walls?
What is best min distance to keep apart the hot from the cold?

Many Thanks, Clark

Attachments

• ~Move cold line IMG_0892 copy.jpg
    ~Move cold line IMG_0892 copy.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 213
  • ~Move cold line IMG_0893 copy.jpg
    ~Move cold line IMG_0893 copy.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 206

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I'm not a pro, but it seems to me you're over thinking this. The only thing I would avoid is to have the hot and cold lines actually touching. Not just for heat transfer, but for ease of installation.

Carrud

DIY'er
Reaction score
Well, that's a shame, and I agree with you. Thanks for the nudge back to the proper track.

It's not a bad thing. That's why I come here to ask. Back to work.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks