Moen Shower Faucet Leak

Users who are viewing this thread

rapah

Reaction score
I have a Moen (Model # 2352P) shower and faucet that leaks. The shower has been in use for 12 years. I have the diagram of all the parts that make up the shower knob but do not know how to oepn the knob. According to the diagram, I should be able to pop out the knob insert possibly with a screw driver, not sure.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Yes, if that is the teardrop shape knob, the index button pops off with a small screwdriver or knife. Under that is the screw which holds it on.

Once you get that off, turn off the main water, the pull out the chrome sleeve which is under the nut, and pull out the bronze horshoe clip which holds the cartridge in. You may then need one or more special tools to remove the cartridge if it is old and really stuck.

moen1225.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks