Moen Kitchen One Handle Faucet Diagram

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Deantwi, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Deantwi

Deantwi New Member

Hello,
    I took my faucet apart and for the life of me I CANNOT get it back together...

Its an older Moen 7100. But when I look at Moens website, their 7100 model is completely different now.

basically I cannot figure where where the black O ring goes...under the pipe cap or on top...

Does anyone know where I can get diagrams?

Thanks
  2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Why don't you post a pic of what you took apart and the parts you have left over so we might have the slightest idea of what you are talking about.:confused:
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Unlike some other brands, Moen is pretty good about NOT making large changes in a model without changing the model number. Sometimes, there are minor changes, like the handle fix on the Monticellos. Are you sure yours is a 7100??
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

faucet

The 7100 has a large O ring at the bottom of the spout and a small one at the top. Most kits also have a second small one in case you have a Chateau faucet which uses two small ones and no large one.
  5. shaolin_dragon

shaolin_dragon New Member

6. agitpropre

agitpropre New Member

That is, indeed, the old 7100. Many thanks for posting the link!