Moen Faucet model

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Ike Anele, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Ike Anele

Ike Anele New Member

Could anyone kindly tell me the model number of this Moen faucet from around 1998. Mine is broken and I need to order it online. Thanks Faucet.jpg
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

WHAT is broken? We would have to see the part under the handle, because that handle could be on a Moentrol body, or a Positemp which are two different models.
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

post a photo with the handle and plate removed. as hj said....WHAT is wrong with it?