Master bath slight replumb

Users who are viewing this thread

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
You are not helping yourself by using "oversized" PEX, because, due to the thicker walls for plastic pipes, a 3/4" PEX line is not much larger than a 1/2" copper one, and 1/2" PEX is "ridiculous".

Jdanw

Reaction score
Again, maybe I didn't present this right...

1) would using a minibloc mini.png as described above and shown here still serve the purpose of pressure equalization with the shower actually being the outlet?
2) does anyone know of 3/4PEX-3/4PEX-1/2 sweat adapter, so I can attach my body sprays using this right in my equalizing loop to minimize the depth behind my body spray?

Jdanw

Reaction score
I take that back, I don't need a sweat for the T "leg", but a piple thread (nipple is what's supposed to screw into body spray), so need 3/4pex>3/4pex>1/2MPT T or settle for elbow I guess...

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks