Mansfield Summit 3

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Toilet Illiterate, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Toilet Illiterate

Toilet Illiterate New Member

Does anyone have any experiences with Mansfield Maverick good or bad?Mansfield`s new Summit 3 is now available which I am considering buying.Plumber says it`s still the Maverick Magna Flush only a different styling.Appreciate any input.
    Thanks.

2. AshleytheHedgehog2240822

AshleytheHedgehog2240822 New Member

I don't recommend it. It's the same thing as the mansfield profit toilet. If you have a chance, get an american standard champion 4 or eljer titan toilet. The mavireck toilets clog too easy. They are poorly designed also the summit 3 is a copy of a wellworth or unknown kohler tank but with a weak flush. Piece of junk. Get something better than this, seriously. Mansfield does not know how to make decent toilets, so i avoid their products. The gerber viper is also a good toilet, but i'm still not going for that either, because it's the same company. The san raphael pressure assist or wellworth lite is good too. I suggest you get a pressure-assisted kohler toilet!

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. GoKohlerGo

GoKohlerGo Brand New Plumber

Plumber
    Gerber and Mansfield are not the same company.

5. TheUniversalDave1

TheUniversalDave1 Member

Get a Kohler Cimarron.