Main line backup, plumbing help?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by sewilliams83, Dec 18, 2012.

1. sewilliams83

sewilliams83 New Member

Dec 18, 2012
    ok, I have a question if anyone could give any advice. the past week my toilet and tub are getting backed up. when you flush the water flows to rim of toilet and when I plunge it goes down but bath tub then fill with water and dirty stuff. my husband thinks it's a vent problem. he went on roof and snaked the vents and everything works great but he's had to do it almost everyday for it to work. also whentries I was clothes it backs toilet up as well. any idea what could be wrong?
  2. MACPLUMB 777

Aug 6, 2007
    Outside sales for Trojan Tools
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Yes your main sewer sewer line to the septic or city street main has a blockage,
    you need to call a professional with the right size sewer machine to clear line
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement