Lower Bathtub Needed---HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by sheellah, Aug 29, 2008.

1. sheellah

sheellah New Member

I'm trying to do a higher end small apartment bath. The tub and shower are one, so I don't want to go too high on the tub as it's mostly used for showers. Seems all the new ones are 17" high and up. The only lower ones I've found is the Villager by Kohler, and an equally horrid one by American Standard whose white is too yellow. The one I have now is 13"-14" high, which is easier to get in and out of while showering.

All my other fixtures are high end I've picked out. Am I doomed to this weird boomarang apron on the Villager? Are there any good looking lower 32" X 60" alcove tubs either with apron, or without where I can do a tiled apron? I've looked at all the brands I know but the two above can't be the only two in the world. Willing to spend $$$ but can't find any. Please help!!!
  2. katzaw

katzaw New Member

Toto has a 16"

Enameled Cast Iron Bathtub
    FBY1525RP
    Although not a 14" perhaps this toto 16" might help?

Features:
    Cast iron construction provides years of durability
    Slip-resistant surface
    Apron front
    Lifetime limited warranty
    60" x 32" x 16"

Designed to match our line of residential bathroom products, TOTO''s tubs complete any bathroom suite. Enameled cast iron construction provides the ultimate in strength and durability, while a slip-resistant surface enhances safety in the bath.