Looking for old toilet seat replacement

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by mama2my3, Mar 14, 2008.

1. mama2my3

mama2my3 New Member

Hello!

One of our elderly customers would like to replace his toilet seat. He has a Kohler Rialto one piece toilet manufactured around 1988-1989. The plumber who went to the job advised me that the toilet seat does not have bolts but rather, anchors to the toilet. I've called Kohler, searched **** and the web and came up empty handed. The number the plumber wrote down from the toilet was K3826 but again, I got nowhere with that number.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. We'd love to be able to get this for our customer.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

toilet

My 1993 book only has numbers to k-3546, and then it jumps to k-4300 so I wonder if that number was the tank lid and not the toilet. The Rialto in that period had k-3400 numbers.