Looking for a Kohler Champlain K-3390

Users who are viewing this thread

AtariMe

Reaction score
Hi,

We have a mid-century modern house here in California. It was built by our grandfather in 1967. The house originally had four Kohler Champlain toilets. A few years ago, some of the toilets were thrown away by accident. Now we only have one left, and it is in need of some restoration. The house is somewhat of a historic building and we are attempting to restore it to as original condition as possible. As part of that effort we are trying to acquire some Kohler Champlain toilets to replace the missing ones.

Do any of you have one? If so, send me a message and let's talk about it.

champlain.jpg

If no one here has one or is not interested in selling theirs, do you know of a good resource for obtaining one?

Thank you.

k-3390-champlain-pre-1973.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fitter30

Reaction score
Google toilet/ building salvage, mid century mod magazines and talk to Kohler. Ebay sell some parts contact the seller. Have to think outside the box.

Last edited:

Ceeb

Reaction score
Hi,

We have a mid-century modern house here in California. It was built by our grandfather in 1967. The house originally had four Kohler Champlain toilets. A few years ago, some of the toilets were thrown away by accident. Now we only have one left, and it is in need of some restoration. The house is somewhat of a historic building and we are attempting to restore it to as original condition as possible. As part of that effort we are trying to acquire some Kohler Champlain toilets to replace the missing ones.

champlain.jpg

If no one here has one or is not interested in selling theirs, do you know of a good resource for obtaining one?

Thank you.

Ceeb

Reaction score
Hi,

champlain.jpg

Thank you.

Hi, My daughter just purchased a house built in 1825. I just was working on one of two Kohler Champlain toilets that appear to be from 1969 and match your parts diagram. One is a light green color(not installed) and needs restoration. It just was replaced. I needed the fill shutoff ball and rod from it to try and fix the other one(blue) that is still installed but needs a little help. Fill valve sticks(hard water corrosion) and doesn't allow ball to fully rise and shut water off. That seems to be the only thing wrong with it. If you are interested, I can ask her if she wants to sell both.

E SKO

Reaction score
Hi, My daughter just purchased a house built in 1825. I just was working on one of two Kohler Champlain toilets that appear to be from 1969 and match your parts diagram. One is a light green color(not installed) and needs restoration. It just was replaced. I needed the fill shutoff ball and rod from it to try and fix the other one(blue) that is still installed but needs a little help. Fill valve sticks(hard water corrosion) and doesn't allow ball to fully rise and shut water off. That seems to be the only thing wrong with it. If you are interested, I can ask her if she wants to sell

Amazingly I have almost the exact same story and predicament. I am restoring my grandparents historic 1967 post and beam and some years ago 3 of the 4 Champlain's were removed without our consent. I currently retain the Avocado but am in need of a Peach Blow, we believe its Cerulean Blue as I know it is definitely not New Orleans, and lastly we believe its Ivory as we know it is definitely not Harvest Gold. Is the blue one still available? Any help or assistance in helping find these Champlains is greatly appreciated

meerdie

Reaction score
Hi, my mother has a unit in a warm tan looking color that we are planning to replace very shortly. Great exterior physical condition, super clean, but may need minor repair - it allows the water to run continuously. If there’s any interest, please let me know asap.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks