Long Island Plumber?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by GeronimoDF, Jul 7, 2010.

1. GeronimoDF

GeronimoDF New Member

Hi,
    I am looking for a plumber in Suffolk county who is a contributor to this website?

Thanks,

Dan
  2. Andrew21

Andrew21 Member

Not sure about Suffok County but you can call Cornetta Brothers plumbing. They are in Elmont, nassau county but might be contracted in Suffolk also. They are excellent. My grandfather was using them before he passed away and my dad uses them also. Reasonable rates and they come to your house FAST. Call them and see if they are licensed/insured in suffolk. 516-775-9616