Lochinvar Noble combi no DHW

Users who are viewing this thread

dirkdiggler1975

Reaction score
When i turn on a faucet I heard the flow switch making and boiler ramps up. I get a small amount of HW then cold. boiler continues to fire at 100% causing boiler water to rise and eventually locking out. I have infloor heat in 1800 sq ft concrete floor and 1 cabinet unit heater on the system. Any one have an idea as to whats going on? i installed a ball valve on the hot side after the boiler to control flow and that doesnt help either. They say it has a 77* temp rise. Incoming water is 55*, i have it set to 120 DHW, I enabled the hot start and it is piped like the install manual shows. I thought the mixing valve was the issue so I temporarily removed it.

Fitter30

Reaction score
Complete model number? Is the heating side working properly? How old is the combi and has the dhw side wver been cleaned with a vinegar.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks