Kohler Toilet,Electric? Need Help Identifying this.

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by BorderlineNC, May 19, 2007.

1. BorderlineNC

BorderlineNC New Member

I picked up an unusual toilet today at a Habitat for Humanity. It's a Kohler, looks a little older but sort of Modern if you know what I mean. It's low and sort of square as is the lid and seat. Has a sqaure low tank to to it. What struck me about it is inside the tank there isn't a standard set up. It has a cord that this plugs into an outlet and what looks like a phone cable that connects to the button to activate the flush and some sort of device that I obviously don't know about. I'd be happy to send Pics to help identify this. I can't find a thing using any of the numbers I've found on it. Anybody venture a guess about this. All I've found on Google is a Hat Box Toilet that costs as much as a used car. Thanks very much.

Glenn

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
  2. Lancaster

Lancaster New Member

3. BorderlineNC

BorderlineNC New Member

Thanks, that looks very similar

To what I've got. I wonder if these are prone to any problems? At least I have better starting point to go on. I do appreciate it.