Kohler Persuade dual-flush

Users who are viewing this thread

Lorelle

Reaction score
Hi, I've been researching toilets for our bathroom remodel, and am very interested in the dual flush concept because of the water conservation potential. It seems that folks who have a dual flush toilet either love it or hate it! One that I found in my research is the Kohler Persuade. Wasn't able to find any user ratings or comments. Does anyone here have experience or thoughts regarding this particular toilet?

thank you!
Lorelle:
confused:
http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/pdf/1087557_2.pdf

bmdc_07.jpg

Attachments

• zaa07036.jpg
    zaa07036.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 662
Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I don't want to get into the dual flush question, but I will make some comment about Kohler. There seems to be a great many problems with Kohler. They make many models of toilets that do not use commonly available repair parts. You have to buy for Kohler and the repair parts often are as much as a good toilet. There also seems to be quality issues with Kohler, both in the manufacturing and in the performance. Frankly, you can do much better. I would suggest you serious look at the Toto brand linked from the home page of this forum. There seems to be absolutely none of the quality or performance issues with any of the Toto models.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks