Kitchen sink: trying to find off center drain undermount sink

Users who are viewing this thread

belzoid

Reaction score
My kitchen project has the sink located to the left of the dishwasher. I want to have a single drawer pullout for my garbage and recycling cans. Also underneath the sink will be garbage disposal and instant hot water. I'm thinking most efficient location for the garbage drawer would be on the right next to the dishwasher. The sink cabinet width is 36" which necessitates having an off center drain to allow room for the garbage cans to fully retract into the cabinet.

I'm having a great difficulty finding many options for the off center LEFT drain sink. I've found Julien and Blanco carry minimal selections.

Who else might fabricate off center sinks?

I'll start off with stainless steel but am also trying to evaluate granite sinks. Would welcome any comments regarding the use of this type of material for a kitchen sink.

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
I don't know about the sink, but keep in mind if you are installing a deeper sink or a garbage disposal that you didn't have before you drains will need to be changed.

belzoid

Reaction score
Unless you have a specific product link I was unable to find a sink from either vendor matching my needs of a left located drain in a single sink.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Elkay EGUH2816 is one, but once you start getting into special designs, the price escalates rapidly. There are others but they either have the drain on the left side, or they cost in the $2,500.00 - $3,500.00 range.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks