Kitchen hot water pressure

Users who are viewing this thread

plantnerd

Reaction score
We relocated our hot water heater today for some remodeling. All of the bathroom faucets/tubs are working fine, but the kitchen hot water is only coming out at a trickle. Cold water is fine. The faucet is a Grohe Ladylux, and I have checked the usual suspect filter on that.

The kitchen is the furthest water source in the house from the HWH, and the HWH has a recirculating line attached, if that matters. We switched from very hard well water to city water a few months ago, and are thinking about going with a tankless HWH when this one goes out/remodel is finished. The current tank is about 7 yrs old, though I doubt that has anything to do with it, as other hot water sources are working fine.

Thanks for your help.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
You probably dislodged some crud in the lines and it is clogged up. Not sure of the best way to try to clear it out. Have you tried calling Grohe for any suggestions? If you take the hot water supply line off, have you verified you get good flow out of the stop at the wall?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks