Kitchen faucet sprayer and stream running at same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Belsyabe

Reaction score
I have a pull-down nozzle head and last night, it wouldn't switch back from spray to stream. They are both running at the same time. I have removed the nozzle head and checked for debris, and also removed the pipe to the spray nozzle underneath the sink and checked for any blockage. I have good water pressure. There are no identifying features on the faucet, so I don't know what make/model it is. Maybe someone can help with that as well? I have attached picture.
Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 324

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Check the hot water line from the faucet inside the cabinet. They often put a make and model tag there. Once you find that information you can call the manufacturer and have them send you a new spout/nozzle.

Belsyabe

Reaction score
Check the hot water line from the faucet inside the cabinet. They often put a make and model tag there. Once you find that information you can call the manufacturer and have them send you a new spout/nozzle.

Unfortunately there are no tags on either line and the faucet was here when we moved in.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks