kitchen dual sink clogged

Users who are viewing this thread

Houshawn

Reaction score
Mr. Love, I have a dual sink in my kitchen got clogged. one has garbage disposer. the other sink drain pipe goes into wall separately at a higher level than the disposer one. when i run the disposer, water comes out of the other sink. when i stop the disposer, water come back and stay even level in both sink. it takes a long time to drain a little water. I tried chemicals it works a little bit. I tried the snake and got about 5 foot into each one but it did not do anything. what can i do next?
Thanks!

Southern Man

DIY Hillbilly
Reaction score
Both drains "wye" together and the clog is past that point; likely a case for a pro. To prevent if from happening again, run your disposer long before it gets filled, and toss heavy loads of food preparation or table wastes in the trash.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks