irrigation loops

Users who are viewing this thread

Alpac

Reaction score
What sort of flow control is required and sensible to place on a line between exterior spigot and an irrigation loop?

I want to create a loop between two outdoor spigots. From the loop, I plan to add vacuum breaker for each branch that draws from the loop. The loop would be underground. I know that one spigot in theory could push water from the exterior main loop into the house without flow control - which I want to prevent.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
You have a bad "theory" and you CAN'T safely connect two hose valves to the same loop. Where, and what type, backflow preventers needed depends on the way you install the system so we would need a drawing of what you want to do, at least to the area control valves.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks