Interlock for GE PowerMark plus subpanel

Users who are viewing this thread

Papote

Reaction score
I have a GE TL412R1P subpanel and would like to use a transfer switch to either accept power from a 30 amp max split phase power generator or a 70 amp max solar inverter into the home breaker panel. Is there a breaker interlock that I can adapt like this to this panel? Like this one
Screenshot_20230914_064622_Amazon Shopping.png

I already have a 100 amp transfer switch to either accept power from utility or power generator. Don't really want to add another transfer switch of that type. The sub panel is actually going into the "generator" side of the transfer switch.

Last edited:

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail 5th session completed 4/24/24.
Solutions
Reaction score
Im not a licensed electrician but do have a degree in electrical technology.

You'll need a double pole doubler throw switch with an On/Off/On throw switch.

At the transfer switch you need to disconnect the generator connections and move them to the one side transfer switch. The other side be wired to the inverter. The center of the switch be wire to the transfer switch where the generator connections were.

Look up GE Emergency Power Transfer Switch TC10323R

Papote

Reaction score
Im not a licensed electrician but do have a degree in electrical technology.

You'll need a double pole doubler throw switch with an On/Off/On throw switch.

At the transfer switch you need to disconnect the generator connections and move them to the one side transfer switch. The other side be wired to the inverter. The center of the switch be wire to the transfer switch where the generator connections were.

Look up GE Emergency Power Transfer Switch TC10323R
That's the exact transfer switch I already have. Was trying not to add another one.

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail 5th session completed 4/24/24.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks