I say - Way to go Judge !!!

Discussion in 'Ian's Corner' started by DonL, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Cookie

Cookie .

You got to understand this kind of behavior of rapists, and those who deem theirselves worthy of saying & doing what they want to others, starts early in life. With all that has been coming out in all walks of life, and all professions, in droves, I would say more controls got to be put in place so this all stops against kids & women.

This demonstrates my point. It is a learned behavior.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A man accusing an ex-Syracuse basketball coach of molesting him as a boy said he himself plans to plead guilty to similar charges of fondling a boy.

Zach Tomaselli, 23, of Lewiston, Maine, is facing charges of sexually abusing a 13-year-old boy he met at a day camp where he was serving as a counselor.

Tomaselli told Reuters in an interview on Monday he plans on pleading guilty to the incident.

"I just wanted to come forward and get this off my chest," he said. "I'm really tired of hiding behind lawyers."

Tomaselli is one of three men who have accused Bernie Fine, former long-time assistant basketball coach to Syracuse Hall of Fame coach Jim Boeheim, of sexual abuse. Fine, who has been fired by the university but not charged with any crime, denies the allegations of abuse.

Police in Maine arrested Tomaselli on April 11 on charges including sexual assault, exposing himself to a child and unlawful sexual touching.

Prosecutors in Maine could not be reached for comment.

Tomaselli said the victim in his case was the younger brother of a friend and he wanted to confess to the allegations because of the "years of pain and anguish" his actions will probably cause the victim.

"If I were able to say something to his family, I'd tell them I'd pray for him," he said. "He needs just as much help, strength and prayer as any sex abuse victim."

Tomaselli has alleged that when he was 13, Bernie Fine shared a Pittsburgh hotel room with him and fondled him and made him watch ****ography.

Tomaselli's account helped spark a federal probe of Fine that has included searches of the former coach's house and office for ****ography, financial records, travel receipts and other evidence, a law enforcement source told Reuters.

Tomaselli was asked if admitting to fondling a boy in his own life taints the credibility of his accusations against Fine.

"I dodon'tnt think it has an impact on the police investigation," he said. "I've already spoken to police about my charges and did everything but admit guilt."

Syracuse Police declined to comment on whether or not Tomaselli was forthcoming with authorities about his charges.

Tomaselli said it was sexual abuse from Fine and his now estranged father as a child that blurred the boundaries for him about determining what were appropriate relationships with between adults and children.

"I can't expect Bernie and my father to come forward to admit things if I can't admit things," he said.

Fine and Tomaselli's father could not be reached for comment on Monday.

New York state police told Reuters last week that they had investigated Tomaselli's allegations against his father and no charges were filed.

Tomaselli said he has yet to meet with his attorney to discuss what charges he'll plead guilty to in court. But by pleading guilty and
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2011
  2. DonL

DonL Jack of all trades

Sorry , I had it wrong. "she is cute" was correct.

Maybe the substitute teacher thought he said "she is a CU*T"

Even that is not Sexual Harassment, the boy must have been talking about the substitute teacher, and that must have been the Truth about her, If she reported it...
  3. Cookie

Cookie .

So, in your mind, a 9 year old boy can then, call a teacher or any female, a cunt, right? Where & how, do you think he learned this behavior at? If you say friends, where did the friends learn it at? Their is a root.

And, for your information, calling another, a female, a cunt is indeed, certainly, sexual harrassment. It is a derogatory, aggressive, sexual term.

And, yes, I am sure this young boy did something and, given his age already, his future looks bleak without help.

Do you understand what sexual harassment even is?

Some examples may include but are not limited to the following:
    1. Creating an offensive working or learning environment by repeated written,
    verbal, physical and/or visual contacts with sexual overtones.
    - written forms may include suggestive or obscene letters, notes, invitations;
    - verbal forms may include derogatory comments, slurs, jokes, epithets;
    - physical forms may include assault, unwelcome touching, impeding or
    blocking movements;
    - visual forms may include leering, gestures, display of sexually offensive
    objects, pictures, cartoons or posters.

http://fhdafiles.fhda.edu/downloads/diversity/Def.ofSexualHar.pdf
  4. ballvalve

ballvalve General Engineering Contractor

So lets arrest those bitches that call us pricks, and more.

And next time a New yorker says F^&% you, Rikers island will be full to the ceiling.

I had a girlfriend who rather enjoyed being called a C&^$ - term of endearment. Put 'my little' before it.

I think more girls use the 'c' word on each other than men. Shall we cuff them up too?

Are you our county prosecutor?
  5. Cookie

Cookie .

I am being honest with you, maybe, others should be as well.

Everything I have stated here, is the truth and can be documented & learned.
  6. Cookie

Cookie .

So, you edited your post to read...IF that was the TRUTH about the substitute teacher, so, my question to you then, is this:

Do you think it is right for the 9 year old boy to call anyone, a female, a teacher, that at all for any reason? Is this what you taught your kids?

7. DonL

DonL Jack of all trades

So Cookie if someone thinks that You are being Sexual Harassed, It is OK for someone else to File a claim on your behalf ?

I Don't think so, unless you ask. If you are an Adult and can think for yourself, You could file your own claim.

Most Girls and Guys like the kind of things that you call Sexual Harassment, They want to signup and get some.

When some one calls me Don Jaun, I ask how do You know ? My Girl is the only one that should know that.

I would never claim that or call that Sexual Harassment, But in your book it is.

My mind is not that shallow.

I better quit typing before someone files a Sexual Harassment Claim, while butting in on another persons business...
  8. DonL

DonL Jack of all trades

I Don't think that that is correct. I say it is not Sexual Harassment.

I raised my son to treat people like you want to be treated.

Even if he wants to sign up for Sexual Harassment, That is his business not mine.
  9. DonL

DonL Jack of all trades

That cracks me up, lol.

When I get called anything other than Don, I take it as a compliment, and say Thank You.

I think girls that use the 'c' word on each other Should be cuffed and Held at your place for complete inspection.
  10. Cookie

Cookie .

I don't think you are understanding how this all starts Don. If you did, you would see the why to why the school & principal suspended the young boy. The mom needs an attitude adjustment since, she doesn't see a thing wrong with what her boy said or did. She may feel she has to, or needs to say what she is saying due to, either her husband, boyfriend, or some male influence is behind his actions, and hers. The little boy's actions & verbal behavior needs to be addressed now, because the boy deserves a better life ahead of him; he is a child, at least for now. Someday, he won't be. Then, what? His actions now, will only lead to ones bigger & better over time.

Sexual harassment Don, is not just touching someone when you have no right to, but, it is also, verbal. It is not just verbal abuse. No one has the right to use language to verbally attack another, or belittle another, or to sexual harass another, yet, it still happens because some people...do not understand what the difference is between right & wrong.

I wonder.
  11. pipehacker

pipehacker New Member

The best thing to do with that brat of a kid is to first wash his mouth out with uncut vinegar and then have an eighth grader (or better yet the principal) whip him good and proper. Schoolyard discipline, administered by kids on kids, has a proper place. But no, I probably would not give him the credit of being someone in power who can be called a sexual harasser-he is a punk kid that needs a beating.
  12. Cookie

Cookie .

I would bet he is a chip off the ole' block. It runs in families because even being a bully is a learned behavior.

But, at 9 years old, let's hope the school or some other source can help the kid.

One thing about behavior such as his, it takes mental counseling not physical discipline to set him straight. That will only make it worse.
  13. DonL

DonL Jack of all trades

Agreed, But Cookie don't believe in whippings.
  14. Cookie

Cookie .

Got that straight at least.
  15. DonL

DonL Jack of all trades

We Love You Cookie.

Please don't file a Sexual Harassment claim on me for saying that.

We may not see eye to eye, But I hear exactly where You are coming from.

Could You please send me that Sexual Harassment Application ?
  16. Cookie

Cookie .

Don, it would be nice to be able to help one person understand & change something they need to.
  17. DonL

DonL Jack of all trades

I Understand.

Put them before the Judge, Let the Judge dish out the Punishment...
  18. Cookie

Cookie .

No, I don't think you do.
  19. DonL

DonL Jack of all trades

But Why ???
  20. pipehacker

pipehacker New Member

"Mental counseling?" For what? Low self-esteem? Failure to thrive? Kumbaya recital? The kid is a brat, nothing more, nothing less. Don't give him more credit or excuses than he deserves.