I installed two new toilets and now endorse American Standard

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Spade, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Spade

Spade New Member

I remodeled the downstairs and put in new toilets. The first one was an elongated bowl Jacuzzy brand I bought from Lowes. It flushes fine but the quality isn't there. The second toilet I put in was an American Standard Cadet 3. This is truly a Throne of high quality. Everything was there that I needed in the box and it was the first time I ever installed a toilet without having a leak somewhere. The quality and flush is fantastic. I'm sold on their products for life. Another product I love and have found very reliable are Delta Faucets.

2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Service Plumber
    Congratulations on being one of "The Few The Proud" that managed to get a Am. Std. Toilet that was not defective.

[​IMG]

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement