I am looking for a quality white P..

Users who are viewing this thread

Bob S

retired forgettful journeyman plumber
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me where i can find a white po plug? complete, that is worth carrying home . I was a licensed journeyman plumber in ann arbor mich. RETIRED NOW I don't know where to find one, maybe you have a good idea name of place, store, whatever thanks for reading thislowes are junk so i am seeing on here bob s

Reach4

Reaction score
046224005049lg.jpg
http://www.lowes.com/pd_24623-143-81K___?productId=3371656 may be the crappy one from Lowes that he refers to.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Trim for the Trade probably makes one, although I cannot imagine why some one would want a PO plug these days. As the picture shows, a PO plug uses a rubber stopper to seal the drain, but that photo is a CO plug because it does not have an overflow opening..

Bob S

Reaction score
Trim for the Trade probably makes one, although I cannot imagine why some one would want a PO plug these days. As the picture shows, a PO plug uses a rubber stopper to seal the drain, but that photo is a CO plug because it does not have an overflow opening..

po plug word is still not understood here. be it my fault or someone elses This PO Plug has a threaded screw in piece that drains the water from a bathroom sink bowl. the tail stock screws into a T fitting underneath .but up close to the prevailing sink. Theres a lever that sticks out of this T tatactuates this rod ...........that screws into a fitting.Pull it Up for holding water- push the chrome rod on top of sink .down and away goes the dirty water ..
Iam talking about the chrome type !! Not this old rubber thing you are right not even i want one of those

Reach4

Reaction score
Iam talking about the chrome type !! Not this old rubber thing you are right not even i want one of those
Why did you use the word "white" in your original post?

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
In other words, you want a "white pop up drain with an overflow opening"? IF so, almost EVERY specialty drain company makes them, including a lot of colors you did NOT mention.

Bob S

Reaction score
In other words, you want a "white pop up drain with an overflow opening"? IF so, almost EVERY specialty drain company makes them, including a lot of colors you did NOT mention.
Sorry i called it perhaps by its nickname; mannnny years ago.Yes thats it and no. they can't be found of quality at lowes or home depot Specality drain companies thats new one on me.Everybody used to ..CARRY THEM.....nothing special about them .other than diff colors could be had. guess i have to look to a plumbing shop thanks for the help i genuinely appreciated it bob s ps; po plug is actually a rubber plug that might go in a laundry tub??!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks