Hudson Reed faucets

Users who are viewing this thread

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I looked at the website and it looks like just a design showroom. BUT, it say they actually are the manufacturer of their products. I am not familiar with them.

My reservation would be what happens in the future for parts? Look at all the people who dropped a boatload of $$$ on Broadway Faucets, only to have Ingersol Rand pull the rug out from under them.

pudge

Reaction score
About Hudson Reed???

:confused: Hi everyone, me and my husband are remodeling our master bathroom, wondering if anyone knows anything good or bad about hudson reed products.before we spent couple grand.Thanx
arzu&kevin

Attachments

• as321-lifestyle-alt.jpg
    as321-lifestyle-alt.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 421
Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
First let me advise you that I'm a DIYer, not a pro plumber. That means there are tons of things in the plumbing world that I haven't seen, much less used. I did a quick Google of Hudson Reed, and found they are a UK company. The photos of their products are quite attractive, but I would want to know about availability of repair parts in the US. I am of course assuming you live in the US.

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
made in the USA is best

if you are worth millions of dollars
and or money is simply no object , and you are looking
for something that makes you feel very special "flash and glitter"
that you can talk about it at your dinner parties
buy whatever pleases you........

if you stick with more "main stream"

well known brands ,,,, odds are you will have a

better chance makeing repairs to them someday.......

you dont want your plumber to tell you he cant get the parts
or doesent want to touch your ultra expensive faucets becasue he hasnt a clue how to repair it

ie Grohe----Delta ect.....

Hudson Reed Dan

Reaction score
Website
usa.hudsonreed.com
Hi,

I realise this is an old thread, but just wanted to point out that we have a wide variety of spare parts available on our website:
http://usa.hudsonreed.com/accessories/spare-parts-connectors-and-adapters.html

We also have in stock a lot more parts that are not on the website, that we can send to you if you need them.

We also cover all our products with a 5/10 year guarantee which means we will meet the cost of this in the unlikely event of product failure.

With regards to Grohe, Delta etc. you'll find we're actually priced very competitively with very high quality products.

Thanks

Dan
Hudson Reed

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks