Hudson Reed faucets

Discussion in 'Remodel Forum & Blog' started by DelmanAllen, Feb 5, 2006.

1. DelmanAllen

DelmanAllen New Member

Hudson Reed makes some nice modern style faucets. Does anyone have an opinion on their quality?
    Thank you.

Hudson Reed USA
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

I looked at the website and it looks like just a design showroom. BUT, it say they actually are the manufacturer of their products. I am not familiar with them.

My reservation would be what happens in the future for parts? Look at all the people who dropped a boatload of $$$ on Broadway Faucets, only to have Ingersol Rand pull the rug out from under them.
  3. pudge

pudge New Member

About Hudson Reed???

:confused: Hi everyone, me and my husband are remodeling our master bathroom, wondering if anyone knows anything good or bad about hudson reed products.before we spent couple grand.Thanx
    arzu&kevin

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
  4. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

First let me advise you that I'm a DIYer, not a pro plumber. That means there are tons of things in the plumbing world that I haven't seen, much less used. I did a quick Google of Hudson Reed, and found they are a UK company. The photos of their products are quite attractive, but I would want to know about availability of repair parts in the US. I am of course assuming you live in the US.
  5. made in the USA is best

if you are worth millions of dollars
    and or money is simply no object , and you are looking
    for something that makes you feel very special "flash and glitter"
    that you can talk about it at your dinner parties
    buy whatever pleases you........

if you stick with more "main stream"

well known brands ,,,, odds are you will have a

better chance makeing repairs to them someday.......

you dont want your plumber to tell you he cant get the parts
    or doesent want to touch your ultra expensive faucets becasue he hasnt a clue how to repair it

ie Grohe----Delta ect.....
  6. Hudson Reed Dan

Hudson Reed Dan New Member

Hi,

I realise this is an old thread, but just wanted to point out that we have a wide variety of spare parts available on our website:
    http://usa.hudsonreed.com/accessories/spare-parts-connectors-and-adapters.html

We also have in stock a lot more parts that are not on the website, that we can send to you if you need them.

We also cover all our products with a 5/10 year guarantee which means we will meet the cost of this in the unlikely event of product failure.

With regards to Grohe, Delta etc. you'll find we're actually priced very competitively with very high quality products.

Thanks

Dan
    Hudson Reed