How to tell meter size on. Fleck 5600 sxt

Users who are viewing this thread

blofquistaz1

Reaction score
How can I tell the meter size on my Fleck 5600 sxt? I don't think my flow meter is reading right. I can see the little rain drop flashing when water is running, but the gallons barely change.

For instance, i filled a five gallon bucket and the gallons did not change. It wasnt until about ten gallons that it reduced by one. When my son takes his long showers, it only goes down by 5 gallons.

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Which meter is between the valve and the bypass?
There are only two for the 5600
t0.7 3/4” Turbine Meter
P0.7 3/4” Paddle Wheel Meter
It is one or the other.....
Has some one Played with the programing?

blofquistaz1

Reaction score
Which meter is between the valve and the bypass?
There are only two for the 5600
t0.7 3/4” Turbine Meter
P0.7 3/4” Paddle Wheel Meter
It is one or the other.....
Has some one Played with the programing?
How can I tell? It is set for to.7. I just ran another test and it went through 130 pulses on the drop flash to register a 1 gallon drop.

blofquistaz1

Reaction score
I think I found it. Did some research on the old web and found my meter looked nothing like a turbine and strangely like a a paddle wheele. Changed the setup and now it is reading accurately:). Thanks for the Direction

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks