how to remove

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Heya, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Heya

Heya New Member

I'm new to this thread, so I ask you to be gentle.HAHA
    We are remodeling our home and wish to remove 2 toilet fixtures out of our master bathroom. Previous owners had installed a bidget and a urinal in line with a normal toilet. Yes, thats right each are in a row, starting down the line is the vanity, the urinal, then the bidget, next the toilet, ending with shower unit.
    We know to shut off water lines, but our question here is how do we cap off and remove the urinal and bidget and permantly plug up the hole in the floor??? Unfortunitly, house was built on a slab, but we couldnt resist the beauty of the home as well as the many acres that came with it. :confused:

Sincerely,
    Heya
  2. jdkimes

jdkimes Engineer

I imagine the best way is to simple remove the fixtures and place a rubber cap like this cap (click on "cap")

This assumes that you can get the pipes below the floor level.
    Or if they're in a line you could break up the floor and cut the fittings out and replace the unwanted fitting w/ a straight pipe.