how to remove

Users who are viewing this thread

Heya

Reaction score
I'm new to this thread, so I ask you to be gentle.HAHA
We are remodeling our home and wish to remove 2 toilet fixtures out of our master bathroom. Previous owners had installed a bidget and a urinal in line with a normal toilet. Yes, thats right each are in a row, starting down the line is the vanity, the urinal, then the bidget, next the toilet, ending with shower unit.
We know to shut off water lines, but our question here is how do we cap off and remove the urinal and bidget and permantly plug up the hole in the floor??? Unfortunitly, house was built on a slab, but we couldnt resist the beauty of the home as well as the many acres that came with it. :confused:

Sincerely,
Heya

JDkimes

Engineer
Reaction score
I imagine the best way is to simple remove the fixtures and place a rubber cap like this cap (click on "cap")

This assumes that you can get the pipes below the floor level.
Or if they're in a line you could break up the floor and cut the fittings out and replace the unwanted fitting w/ a straight pipe.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks