How to Construct a Solar Water Heater

Discussion in 'Solar and Geothermal Water Heating Forum' started by nehalive, Oct 9, 2009.

1. rogerd

rogerd New Member

I understand from this discussion that solar heating is not suited for all locations. In some parts of the world it doesn't pay-off to have solar panels when you hardly get sun light. Investing thousands of dollars of hard earned money to try and save a few dollars isn't worth it. It would be better to use that money to better insulate the home reduce energy loss and generally conserve energy. The energy saved through such measures will bring in more savings than solar heating will ever do in certain parts of the world.