Hopeful Apprentice

Users who are viewing this thread

goober23

Reaction score
I'm attempting to break into the plumbing field and get into an apprenticeship. I'm located in the state of Wisconsin, so I have to work thru the local technical college extension to get their "blessing", which I have done. I'm just checking to see if anyone has any tips or pointers when a newbie approaches local contractors in the area seeking a position as such. I'm 23, fairly intelligent, and sadly live in Green Bay, WI...

If anyone can offer any insight, it would be appreciated!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com

Without any experience, you are going to have to find a company that has the inclination to train you. That depends on the market in your area. If there are plumbers looking for work, then they will be more interested in them than spending the time and money on creating a new one.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks