Highest toilet seat available

Users who are viewing this thread

E Hamm

Reaction score
I am tall and have bad knees; therefore, I am looking for a new comfort height toilet, but it needs to have a rounded front--not elongated. Any suggestions for toilets with the highest seat bowls on the market? Also, can you recommend the thickest toilet seats available? Thanks!

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
There are a few comfort height with a round bowl. Toto Promanade, Ultra Max, and
Entrada are at least three. Toto seats are not particularly thick. You might want to look at after market seats in local stores. They would cost less than the Toto, but may or may not be as good. Toilet choices would be unlimited if you didn't require the round bowl.

Queen50

Reaction score
There are a few comfort height with a round bowl. Toto Promanade, Ultra Max, and
Entrada are at least three. Toto seats are not particularly thick. You might want to look at after market seats in local stores. They would cost less than the Toto, but may or may not be as good. Toilet choices would be unlimited if you didn't require the round bowl.

You might look at Mayfair toilet seats.

Plumbs Away

Reaction score
I am tall and have bad knees; therefore, I am looking for a new comfort height toilet, but it needs to have a rounded front--not elongated. Any suggestions for toilets with the highest seat bowls on the market? Also, can you recommend the thickest toilet seats available? Thanks!
Gerber's Ultra Flush (pressure assist) is available with an ADA-compliant round bowl.

American Standard's models available in ADA round bowl are: Triangle Cadet 3 and Triangle Cadet PRO (corner models); Champion 4 Max; Renaissance WaterWarden; Cadet 3 Flowise w/concealed trap; Mainstream; Champion PRO; Cadet PRO; and Cadet 3. Pick of the litter here is the Cadet PRO.

cadet-3-flowise-01.jpg

Cadet 3 Flowise w/concealed trap

Kohler's Cimarron and Memoirs toilets are also available with your specifications.

From my personal experience, Kohler models without pressure assist (such as those listed above) and Toto models without Double Cyclone are lacking in bowl rinse above the bowl's water line. The same is true for American Standard's without the PowerWash rim, which is a feature of their PRO line, among others.

As for the height of the actual toilet seat, you'd probably be best served to go to one of the home stores (Lowe's, The Home Depot, etc.) for a visual comparison.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks