High tech bath solutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Rousifier

Reaction score
In the new d/s bath, I have a space above two pedestal sinks that is 48 x 42 x 9" deep. It is open. Below there is unused crawl space that I could use for drawers to about 36" depth. Discussing with my wife tonight and suggested to her that the space could be utilized for anything she could imagine, such as:

Built-in gfci outlets
Cellphone chargers/docks
Speakers
Nightlights
Hdmi/computer/tablet/USB ports
Led tvO

Etc., etc.

I would sure like some ideas on how to configure this unused space to incorporate the connections and amenities that are available to all of us, now, in the connected world. I'm thinking hair dryer, cell phone charger, mood lighting, remote controls, tablet connections, phones, etc.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Remember, it' s 48 x 46 x 9 and is wide open for wiring.

Many thanks and will post extensive photos once we are done.

R.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Why do you need ANY of that in the bathroom? And if you need mood lighting in the bathroom...you just have too much time on your hands!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks