Help with Valley Tub Spout

Users who are viewing this thread

Grandma JDC

Reaction score
We are remodeling a house we just bought and the Roman tub in the master has a Valley faucet - probably about 9 years old. This is a 2 handle deck mounted unit. The spout is corroded and needs to be replaced. I've discovered the access hole that I thought would accept a hex wrench. It appears that this hole is now round rather than shaped like a hex. Any suggestions for getting this spout off the faucet? Also, if we need to replace the faucet, do we have to remove the marble tub surround? This tub backs up to the glass shower stall so there is no access to the faucet unless we somehow remove the marble. Thanks for your help. :confused:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Valley is gone. I do not believe you will find any replacement parts for a Valley Roman tub, except the cartridges. There are many good on-line plumbing suppliers. Check around. Good luck. But, I think you will be replacing the entire faucet set.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks