Help with extending a price pfister shower valve body...

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by lmkunkle, Jun 20, 2005.

1. lmkunkle

lmkunkle New Member

We have done a remodel and have a valve body in place. With the new backerboard, mastic and tile, the stem is now too short and the handle will not fit on the stem with the decortative plate in place. Can we purchase an extension???? I'd hate to have to move the thing closer... What a job that would be.
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Price Pfister does have extensions for some of their models. Contact a good plumbing supplier or PP directly.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Pp

Call 1-800-PFAUCET and see if PP will send you the extension. If not find out your local sales representative from them and he will probably give you one. I don't know if any dealers carry the extension.