Help!! How do I connect the overflow and drain assy to ny new kohler tub?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Scott_V, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Scott_V

Scott_V New Member

Once I set the new tub (Kohler Villager) in place I have virtually no access to the overflow and tub drain assy. How do I connect these without cutting a hole in the wet wall and accessing from the adjacent room? I must be missing something obvious?? Or, is this a near impossible task without cutting into the wall to gain access to the plumbing connections?

Thanks
  2. Jerome2877

Jerome2877 In the Trades

The drain and overflow needs to be put in place before the tub is installed. This can be a little tricky if you havn't done it before. It might take a few times putting the tub in place then pulling it out to get it perfect.
  3. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

If you do that, and everything is lined up perfectly, you only get one last chance to glue that last piece in...when you set the tub down.