Hello from Simply Plumbing and lower your energy consumption for the upcoming seasons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Simply_Ron

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My name is Ron from Simply Plumbing and I just wanted to say that we are excited to get involved in the blogs and help out whenever needed. Here is a quick guide on how to lower your energy consumption for the Fall and Winter seasons because we all know it's nice to get our living costs down. Thanks for your time and we are excited to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Ron from Simply Plumbing
Twitter: @Simply_Plumbing
Facebook Simply Plumbing
Pinterest: simplyplumbing.com

Energy Saving Article : http://1.usa.gov/1aDCWJo

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Many years ago, when they built the missile silos in Minot, N.D., the government told the plumbing contractor he had to provide an "operating manual" about how to use the showers. He gave a step by step procedure from getting in to the stall, turning on the hot and cold valves to get the proper temperature, and so on. His last step was to take two person showers to save water, but since the staff was mostly male, I am not sure how that went over.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks