handheld shower from spigot with wall mount bar

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by derice1022, Sep 16, 2009.

1. derice1022

derice1022 New Member

I have a shower assembly that Ace used to make but has been discontinued. Anyone know were I can get replacement parts?
    Spigot comes out of tub (2 separate hot/cold knobs not included in set).
    Shower hose attaches to side of spigot, other end of hose attaches to shower head. Wall-mounted bar allows shower head to slide up and down for height adjustment. There's a square collar that slides up and down the wall-mounted bar, and has a plastic peg on it that the shower head hangs on. The plastic peg assembly is what I need -- the peg broke off the sliding square collar. thanks for any help...
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

slide

Those components are usually generic and interchangeable, but not the individual pieces, so you may have to purchase a new slide bar which your shower will fit.