Geothermal 30% Tax Credit Question

Discussion in 'Solar and Geothermal Water Heating Forum' started by BBranch, Jul 5, 2012.

1. BBranch

BBranch New Member

My Wife and I are getting a Northern Mi Summer Cottage converted to a year round home for retirement in the future. Our General Contractor turned us onto getting an Open Loop Geothermal setup. The question I have is will we get a 30% credit for the new 4" well we need to have drilled because our current old 2" well is not producing enough water? Thanks for any help and info you can give us.