Fleck 7000 Problem

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by ArayT, Feb 2, 2011.

1. ArayT

ArayT New Member

Got it fixed!! Idiot me mistook the PM light for the flow light.

Need advise on programming valve. I Try to enter extended program mode (via v^ simu for 5 seconds at 12:01pm) the programming light comes on, I push the extra cycle botton and A-10 displays. The up and down allows me to changes this. Now the problem I push the extra cycle button again and it brings be right back to the time. It will not let me continue. Any advise would be appreciated.
    Thanks, Ray
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

If you aren't locked out, and I don't know what you see if you are, then the circuit board would be bad IMO.
  3. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Which control is it that you have?
    The first generation was red read outs, the second generation is of an LCD read out, black on a greenish background?

Neither have a lock out ...

It is possible that you have gotten in a loop of sorts and there is a way of a Master Reset to factory settings.. once that is done you would need to reprogram the settings for default days , backwash time and the rest of the settings that where set for your water and useage.