Fleck 5600

Users who are viewing this thread

Richard B.

Reaction score
I can engage the regeneration timing by connecting the flexible driveshaft to the turbine input shaft, in addition to turning the gears to the appropriate settings. That way I can time the regeneration by the number of gallons used. My question is: What is the clock setting used for? Is just to set the time when the regeneration happens or does it somehow figure into how many days pass before the next regeneration? If that’s the case does the gallon count override the days counted by the clock? I’m new to this and I don’t think I’m quite getting the idea of how this unit operates. Could you explain what I may be missing in order to understand how it works? Thanks RB

Reach4

Reaction score
It sounds line a Fleck Econominder. Clock is only to determine time of day for the regen.
When the gallons count down to zero, the softener will regen the next 2AM.

There is some reserve used in calculating the setup.

Richard B.

Reaction score
Thanks Reach4 for your helpful reply. Maybe you can help me with another question. Where do I look to see the actual count down to zero? if it’s a number on one of the black geared wheels which wheel is it and what direction does that wheel rotate in, clockwise or counterclock. Thanks RB

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks