Flat vent

Users who are viewing this thread

Cwhyu2

Consultant
Reaction score
Thank you for all the help.

Next question is I need to pressure test the system this is a new addition and a remodel how do I go about pressure testing it? Just cap all the new stuff and test that or does the whole system have to be tested somehow?
You just need to test the new system.

Reach4

Reaction score
Are they using the ipc 2006?
The first sentence of the linked PDF says they are using IPC 2006 in Ohio. Are you asking if Virginia uses ipc 2006?

Last edited:

Nukeman

Nuclear Engineer
Reaction score
Are they using the ipc 2006?

Assuming you mean OH. The plumbing code is typically adopted at the state level, but sometimes cities/counties within the state will have their own. The best thing is to check with your local building department. The website for Westerville, OH is: http://www.westerville.org/services/planning-development/test-landing-page/building-division

Give them a call and ask what plumbing code they are following (and whether there are additional local amendments).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks