Fixture Selection

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by teke, Mar 4, 2013.

1. teke

teke New Member

Hello,

I will be replacing a shower valve and a tub /shower valve. I am not doing the work myself, however would like to hear your input on brand.

I am on a budget and not looking for anything fancy, but would like a quality valve, that will have availibilty for replacement parts.

Symmons comes to mind, however feel free to comment.

Thanks

Kevin
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

My FIRST recommendation is ALWAYS the Delta universal body with the 1700 model trim. Symmons is not even on my radar screen.
  3. teke

teke New Member

HJ

Thank you for the recommendation. I will check out the Delta website

Kevin