Experience with Kohler steam generators?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Emma3, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Emma3

Emma3 New Member

I'm building a new master bath with steam shower, and need to choose a manufacturer for the steam generator. I've looked at Mr. Steam, Steamist, and Kohler, and prefer the Kohler controls/fixtures, but don't know how the quality compares. Does anyone have experience with the Kohler systems -- specifically longevity and maintenance?
  2. katzaw

katzaw New Member

steam generator brand?

Hi I saw your post and have the same concerns, which brand did you end up with and why? Are you happy? Any advice you'd like to share from your experience?

thanks